Thursday, March 6, 2014

Aquarium of Niagara

We spent Coraline's official birthday at the Aquarium of Niagara museum in Niagara Falls, NY. This is our second time we've been to the aquarium, although last time she was in my belly. I thought for certain that she would like it, but I think the sights, sounds, and smells were overwhelming. Mostly, she preferred extra cuddling which was fine by Mommy! :-)

Watching the California sea lions swimming. This tank is huge, spanning floor to ceiling when down below.

 There were penguins, too!

Woah, and a shark! Coraline's hair looks so red here, but it's more blonde.

Coral reef tank.

Hugs! I really love this picture :-)

Fishies that can't be touched...interesting.

Look, Daddy! I can't grab one!

Of course, we took a little time to watch the whirling penny. Where did it go?!

Always smiling for Daddy :)

One of the stars of the sea lion program--Kaya!

They did some amazing tricks, although I think Cora was a little frightened, poor thing.

They jumped to balls, swam in circles, and played with hula hoops:

After that, my little penguin had enough!

I mean, look at that scary whale, Mommy! Why are you and Daddy smiling?? ;-)
 Overall, it was a wonderful day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment