Tuesday, February 19, 2013

5 Things: Crafty Deal Websites


We've been busy crafting over here, but a little lazy on taking pictures, so hopefully I'll post some soon! In the meantime, it had occurred to me that it's been some time since I've done a "5 Things" post, so today for my crafty friends, I will share 5 crafty deal websites that I visit regularly because, honestly, who doesn't love a bargain?! :-)


 This website is called Missouri Quilt Co. and they feature a new deal daily. My mom was the first to get me hooked on this website, and now I check it every day. Their specialty is pre-cuts, and they can offer quite a discount if you hit the website early. I've purchased charm packets and jelly rolls at some significant discounts and shipping is super fast. I highly recommend this site!


  This website also features a daily deal, specifically on yardage or sewing supplies. If you like designer fabric, you can find a real discount on lines like Riley Blake, Ty Pennington, or Michael Miller. They also occasionally offer quilting rulers, templates, and miscellaneous sewing supplies.


   A sister website of stitchsteals.com, this site features craft items on a daily discount. This site is specifically geared towards non-sewing crafts. In the past, they have offered Clover flower forms, scrapbook paper packs from Anna Griffin, and Martha Stewart gift sets. My only complaint is that they occasionally will feature the same deal on both websites, boo! :-P


   This site requires you to sign up through e-mail to receive their daily deal, but they offer enough variety that I think it is worth it. They don't always feature craft supplies; they also offer personalized items, such as monogrammed cutting boards, and accessories, like watches and scarves. I've purchased a couple of times from them and I am surprised how quickly I receive the item coming from the West Coast.


   While this isn't technically a daily deal website since they change their promotions every week or two, Craftsy (which also offers online craft classes, by the way) offers some great deals on craft supplies, including fabric, notions, yarn, and craft kits. I have not purchased from this site personally, but they do seem to offer some good deals on fat quarter packs for quilters, etc.


*In case you were wondering, I have not been endorsed by the above websites. I share them in case you're like me and like to craft and save money! :-) Do you have another daily craft site you check? Comment down below if so!

No comments:

Post a Comment